Re: Thanks for the hate mail....

From: Tony Jones <tony_at_tonyjones.com>
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 20:14:45 EDT

> The "precocious 13 year-old" (as Tony Jones so eloquently put it) has =
> left the building. ;-)

And you wouldn't want to include any context would you, ~sheesh~.

Sorry, but I stand by what I said. When Neil very politely asks you to not
stop posting, but just to limit it to once a week, and you *IMMEDIATELY* come
back saying "I'm off to eBay", I'm sorry to say that this is exactly what
you look like.

Tony