Re: Battlezone Linear Power Supply

From: Andy Welburn <andy_at_andys-arcade.com>
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 05:20:20 EDT

Maybe your BZ had the later brick installed at the factory, while they were
building later games. Especially as it is a caberet, i know that they were
still being made in the latter part of 1983 (in Ireland for sure).

Its possible its a factory alternative, just to confuse things, i found a
'BZ' brick in the back of a missile command, that appeared to be factory
too.. immediate differences are the different sized voltage plugs..

Andy Welburn
www.andys-arcade.com