Re: More Star Wars HV problems, help please?

From: Jonathan Stanley <jstanley1_at_cfl.rr.com>
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 17:35:21 EDT

OK, I've checked everything else out I can and only found one item
I'm not sure on:

At the point where the grey Wintron wire attaches to the board I am
measuring 0 volts. Grey says "filiment hot". What voltage should be
at this location, and does this prove / disprove the HVT being the
problem or something on the board?

Thanks everybody!

vectorlist-owner@synthcom.com.