Need to move mailing lists

From: Neil Bradley <nb_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 12:34:01 EDT

I've run the vectorlist and rasterlists for several years now, and the
amount of spam I get from list mail (and the majordomo addresses) has
reached such a heap now that I'm tired of dealing with it ( > 200 messages
a day). I'm starting to accidentally delete emails that are important
because the noise level is so high.

Would anyone like to take these two lists over? I'll say that by July 1, I
need them gone. First come, first serve.

-->Neil