Please stop with the spam suggestions...

From: Neil Bradley <nb_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 13:49:41 EDT

I very much appreciate the many, many messages I've received on stopping
spam. However, none of these suggestions will work because the spam I'm
getting is to the majorodmo administration addresses - not to my personal
account. Spamassassin and zillions of other solutions will not work, and I
don't want to spend the energy in doing web based signups, either.

I already have a suitor for the list takeover.

-->Neil