Re: Please stop with the spam suggestions...

From: Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. <vector_at_hawkmountain.net>
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 15:04:24 EDT

If your suitor falls through, I should be able to do this through
my company.... since we use antispam at the gateway, it might make
it more bearable :-)

-- Curt

>Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 10:49:41 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Neil Bradley <nb@synthcom.com>
>To: rasterlist@synthcom.com, <vectorlist@synthcom.com>
>Subject: VECTOR: Please stop with the spam suggestions...
>
>I very much appreciate the many, many messages I've received on stopping
>spam. However, none of these suggestions will work because the spam I'm
>getting is to the majorodmo administration addresses - not to my personal
>account. Spamassassin and zillions of other solutions will not work, and I
>don't want to spend the energy in doing web based signups, either.
>
>I already have a suitor for the list takeover.
>
>-->Neil

Curtis Wilbar
Hawk Mountain Networks
vector@hawkmountain.net

My e-mail is protected against viruses and spam by MailGuardian
                  http://www.mailguardian.net
          Top notch protection at unbelievable prices