Re: Major Havoc Whirlygig Owners

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 13:43:36 EDT

Yes, mine have flat spots in them. I tried to sand one down a little to make it smoother, but it just made the problem worse. Luckily, I had Mark Davidson fix my screwup. Right now I just have one of his opaque green rollers in my original roller assembly.. It works great, although it may have a flat spot in it now as well. I guess I don't play it enough if I can't remember :(

Mark- What did you do to my roller? Just grind it down uniformly and polish?

Jon