Re: Major Havoc Whirlygig Owners

From: Louis Srianomai <louisurfer_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 19:10:13 EDT

Hey Jon,

Speaking of your MH, do you still have any pictures, notes, website links to
your MH->720 Hack? There were limited notes on the newsgroup and last I heard
you had the convergence issue figured out.

Was it a 720 mid res tube: 6100 Yoke, HV and Deflection???

Thanks for any info you can spare on that project.

Louis