Bench Mate 400 Monitor Exercisor manual anyone?

From: joemagiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Sat Jun 21 2003 - 08:59:40 EDT

I am in need of a manual, original or copy (gladly buy original outright, or
pay for copying services) of a Bench Mate 400 (or is it 4000?) Monitor
Exercisor by Video Innovations. This is on-topic as it appears this is
useable on raster, XY, and even Cinematronics XY monitors. If you have this
manual and are willing to sell, copy, or scan and post, please let me know.
Thanks,

Joe
joemagiera@ameritech.net