Re: Lunar Lander help

From: Joel Rosenzweig <joel.rosenzweig_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sat Jun 21 2003 - 12:31:05 EDT

Hi Marc, Dave

Thanks for the advice. I can certainly replace those 4 chips you mentioned
and give it a try. I'll let you know how I do.

I haven't used freeze spray yet on the board. I have really just started to
dig into the problem over the past couple of days so I haven't tried much of
anything other than scoping the inputs to the dacs. One thing that has
bothered me about freeze spray has been that I didn't know if the spray, or
the frost that it creates is conductive or not. If it's conductive, then I
have to be a lot more careful using it on the ICs. Have any idea?

Regards,
Joel-