Re: Lunar Lander help

From: <ygroups_at_andora.org.uk>
Date: Sun Jun 22 2003 - 08:33:59 EDT

Actually, re-reading Joels post I would be inclined to think that Marc is
correct and the post-dac and/or the DACs might be a problem. The
non-linearaities would suggest one section is failing and since the
problem comes and goes with a scope connection, maybe there is a joint
problem.

But why no self-test cross-hatch?

"Marc Alexander" <marcwolf123@yahoo.com>
Sent by: owner-vectorlist@synthcom.com