Re: WG6100 tube swap

From: Andy Welburn <andy_at_andys-arcade.com>
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 16:21:23 EDT

have you tried putting a tube rejuvenator on it?

the BK 490 i have, on top of the tube rejuvenation, does lots of snazzy
tests, including focus continuity, which i have had success on identifying
from your description...

i'm gonna be over in the US for cax, i'd love to try make the journey up to
say hi...

Andy Welburn
www.andys-arcade.com