RE: Amplifone Owners please help me out!

From: Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. <vector_at_hawkmountain.net>
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 10:14:36 EDT

>From: Dave Langley <robotron@ntlworld.com>
>
>At 12:16 am 23 07 2003, you wrote:
>>The yellow and red wires go towards the top.
>
>So the two sets of terminals where the wires meet the coil windings are at
>the sides then?
>
>>In order to mount an Amp in a SD, you would need to have the front wood
>>piece in (to hold the monitor mounts) or use a metal frame to mount the
>>tube. I would expect a frame from a raster game to work also.
>
>I'm using the metal WG chasis from an old raster monitor, though I'm still
>unsure of how I will mount the Amplifone PCB's.

Atari probably mounted these in that cab the way they do in Star Wars...
slotted strips of wood mounted on the inside of the cabinet side....
although if your using a WG chassis, you probably could come up with
some sort of mounting to mount to that.

>Dave Langley
>www.robotron-2084.co.uk

-- Curt

Curtis Wilbar
Hawk Mountain Networks
vector@hawkmountain.net

My e-mail is protected against viruses and spam by MailGuardian
                  http://www.mailguardian.net
          Top notch protection at unbelievable prices