Re: G08_105 info (parts list)

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 12:59:24 EDT

I have a Sega/Gremlin manual that describes in detail not only the G08
monitor and how it works, but it also goes into detail on how the G80 system
(xy timing and control) works - plus troubleshooting and adjustment
descriptions. It has the black cover with the vectory circle in the middle.
(Manual Part No. 420-0605).

Is this available online somewhere? - If not I can scan it in and make it
available - if anyone is interested.

Matt