Re: ZVG details from VectorMAME

From: Zonn <zonn_at_zonn.com>
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 14:42:09 EDT

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 23:18:12 -0500, "Mark Shostak (DOS)"
<shostak@augustmail.com> wrote:

>Tom,
>
>I don't have a parallel port on my new PC. Are you going to announce
>a USB version of the ZVG any time soon?

Probably not anytime soon. It would be a bit of a re-work on both sides of the
ZVG (the firmware and PC drivers), and right now I'm too busy with other
(non-arcade related) projects for this. :-(

I believe PCI parallel port cards are still readily available. Or use your
*old* PC. ;-)

-Zonn