FS: HP5004A Signature analysers

From: Tony Jones <tony_at_tonyjones.com>
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 00:11:58 EDT

I have two HP5004A signature analysers for sale.

These perform a subset of the signature analysis function performed by the
Atari CAT box. I'm no expert, so please see the schematics (Battlezone and
Tempest I know mention the 5004A) for more details.

#1 Displays correct self-test hex signatures, complete with all probes.
     Good condition.
     I tried it once on a Tempest board and could not get it to generate the
     correct signatures, unsure if there is a problem with the unit, or I
     wasn't doing it correctly. It was sold to me as fully working.

#2 Doesn't pass self-test (incorrect signatures). Powers up. Probe handle
     is broken (but functional), taped together with electrical tape.
     Has all test probes.

Also includes original printed manual which includes signatures allowing you
to fix unit #2 using unit #1.

http://www.tonyjones.com/games/hp5004.jpg

Asking $75 for both, as-is, including UPS shipping.
Sorry, will not sell seperately. If you think the price is out of line, I am
open to reasonable offers, but I will sell to the first person who offers
my asking price. I can accept Paypal (EFT/Cash, no credit/debit cards) or
Money Orders.

Reason for sale: I'm selling all my games (except for two) so this particular
project isn't going to happen.

Tony