9100 keyboard wedge update

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 05:55:12 EDT

I now have the wedge responding to the 9100 reset (though it sometimes takes a couple of tries). And my unit goes into edit mode. Of course I have no idea what to do when I am in that mode :)

I currently have alpha / numeric keys working (no translation required).

A few other keys work but my next task is to build the complete translation table in code.

This is currently running on a AT90S8515 on the STK500 dev board. So once I get the translation table working the way I want I will work on a smaller chip and an integrated PCB.

David