Re: 9100 keyboard wedge update

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sat Sep 06 2003 - 12:12:56 EDT

I'm interested...

(OT) I'm not sure what is happening with techtoolslist. My host
changed systems and it seemed to die at the same time. (Lots of
headaches!!) Yet when I go in as administrator the list of subscribers is
there...has anyone posted to TTL in the last couple of weeks with nothing
happening as a result?

John :-#)#