Tektronix 2465 parts / manual

From: Douglas Gauck <0k64dgau_at_gte.net>
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 01:13:20 EDT

I realize Iım skirting the edge of pertinence here, but since:

1) an oscilloscope is technically a vector display
2) I bought the scope to help fix a bunch of my vector games

I was hoping to get some help or referrals on a Tek 2465 scope I just
bought.

It did not come with the service and operations manual and a search of the
web has proven fruitless. There must be a pdf copy out there (especially
since I've seen a few being sold on ebay). Anyone have it available?

Second, the power supply regulator and/or rectifier board on mine seems to
be bad as it makes a buzzing sound and the scope does not function. Any
ideas on where to go for parts / boards / rebuild services?

Thanks,
-Douglas