Re: BZ > RB cabaret CP pics

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 12:34:57 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/2003 9:31:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
stephen@mylstar.com writes:
Perhaps there really is one out there?

-Stephen
     You know, I SWEAR I actually saw one a long time ago, only I can't
remember where it was. The proto cabinets (I think Clay had one, and I know Ed
Beeler has one) look a bit like a cabaret, but they are not actual cabaret
cabinets like a BZ, Asteroids Deluxe, etc..
     I really think they exist, but they have to be rediculously rare...
MK