BZ > RB cabaret CP pics

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 17:15:50 EDT

     I am posting this to the list as there were many people interested; my
stupid FTP space only lets me put up 3 decent res pics at a time, so these
first 3 are the underside of the control panel. I am used a BZ cabaret panel that
was pretty much beyond repair; I even had to weld a new hinge to the panel.
The metal I used to cover the BZ stick holes was an old road sign (see the
yellow?!)! It did a great job. Painted the panel a nice black, it looks
practically factory.
     The stick is a Happ controls #95-0179-00 (ala Cybersled) with 5k pots
and NO pot amp board. The cybersled sticks had a very large centering spring on
the back them; you do not need the spring for RB, as the factory RB sticks
didn't really self-center anyways. Also, if you are ding a cabaret cabinet, you
can't use the centering spring - there is not enough room.
     This stick REALLY works great! Better than any factory Atari RB stick!
I'm going to get into showing the wiring and other stuff some time next week,
and I'll post more pics then.

http://members.aol.com:/mkdud/rbcab/rbcab1
http://members.aol.com:/mkdud/rbcab/rbcab3
http://members.aol.com:/mkdud/rbcab/rbcab4