Re: Major Havoc with 25" monitor

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 22:13:48 EDT

Correct me if I'm wrong. Amplifones were really designed around the 19" 90
degree tubes. I don't think they ever bothered to fix the pincushing effect
in Star Wars cockpits did they? It wasn't really that noticeable. So,
I'm not sure if there's a simple way to fix pincushing if you're upgrading
from a 90 degree to 100 degree tube (25"). They both use the same yoke.

Matt