RE: Major Havoc R186

From: Joe <jb_at_joesarcade.com>
Date: Sun Sep 21 2003 - 03:01:12 EDT

This is for the "Rev B kit boards." Every board I have seen has fallen
into this category. I would say ALL are worth checking.

And it R186, not 159, my mistake..

Anyhow, it's tough to see, but once you see it, it is VERY obvious that
something is supposed to go there. This was either directly next the
quad pokey socket or the LETA chip as my memory seves. I have yet to
scan the SB, will do soon..

JB