Re: Asteroids board problem

From: Marc Alexander <marcwolf123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Sep 21 2003 - 04:55:04 EDT

Hi Stephen,

I'd check/replace the TL082 amps first in the corner of the board,
then move on from there if that doesn't fix it...
I assume you're sure it's the board not the monitor?

Run a good ground joining cable after, between the Audio/Regulator II,
game board and monitor signal ground, the TL082 amps are the final
output amps to the monitor and voltage offsets between the game board
and monitor ground may take them out again...

Best regards,

Marc