Re: Asteroids board problem

From: Marc Alexander <marcwolf123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Sep 21 2003 - 05:26:42 EDT

The links weren't working when I sent the post below, but
now that I see this it may be a logic/DAC stuck or flaky bit
problem, though I have seen the TL082's do some very weird things
so after a quick check of DAC input states, etc maybe try the TL082's anyway?
http://www.mylstar.com/asteroidsproblem/testscreen.jpg