Star Wars Screen problem

From: Biff <boffbiff_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Sep 21 2003 - 11:39:43 EDT

Hi

I have a SW upright machine that has just developed a display problem. I
had just finished installing and setting up a refurbed boardset for it and
just started to play when the entire screen blurred out. All the sprites,
letters starfield etc were still there, all be it they looked as though they
had a layer of grease over them.

It is a Wells and Gardner monitor, with the HV boxed to the left of the
deflection board.

Has anyone got any idea what this may be and how I may go about sorting it
out.

Thanks

Biff