Re: Still Looking for Gravitar Help

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 11:25:27 EDT

Isn't there a tempest repair guide on the net? Someone can probably give you the URL.. I would suggest following it for the most part. General ideas like separating the game logic from the vector generator need to be followed. I think there are also sigs around for Gravitar (in the schems for Gravitar or Black Widow?) to help you point to a specific section to look at.

Jon