Re: Still Looking for Gravitar Help

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 13:12:43 EDT

I'm going to be working on a Gravitar and Black Widow board this week. I'll
document some of the procedures and signatures as I go through them. If you
go on to KLOV you can get the manual for both. The Gravitar manual has some
CAT box procedures with signatures, but I'm not sure how much it'll help in
your case because it doesn't cover much ground.

Matt