Question on Cinematronics Star Castle CPU Board.

From: Stempak Arcadius-ASTEMPA1 <ASTEMPA1_at_motorola.com>
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 17:03:57 EDT

All,
****

 Well, after some more tinkering, I was able to
using another Cinematronics CPU Board, which
I had laying around, and after comparing Board
Revisions, Parts Placement, etc... simply swap
the existing ARMOR ATTACK ROMS, on this board,
with the STAR CASTLE ROMS and once done fired it
up with no other modifications what so ever.

 Worked like a charm, but I still have to repair
the Original STAR CASTLE CPU Board, one of
these days.

Arcadius...........: