RE: Card Edge Connectors

From: Joe <jb_at_joesarcade.com>
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 17:34:19 EDT

I have never seen a game that needed a 100 pin edge connector.. I'm not
stating that they aren't out there, I haven't ever seen one.

There are different styles of edge connectors too. Common are .156 edge
connector.. There are also .100 connectors and many other. Send me an
email with specifically what you need.

JB