Re: Card Edge Connectors

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 20:45:01 EDT

This isn't actually for a game. It's for a Kurz Kasch TF-650 that I'm
trying to get fixed up. Slot A (100 pin connector) has a broken pin and
Slot C (50 pin) is a little beat up but not too bad. I mentioned Space Duel
so nobody would acuse me of posting something non-vector related (although
the TF-650 *is* for fixing my vectors). The card edge connector, as far as
spacing is concerned, would be the same as a wiring harness for games like
Asteroids, Space Duel, etc.

thanks...

Matt