Vectorbeam 820 ohm resistor 1 of 2

From: Douglas Gauck <0k64dgau_at_gte.net>
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 02:13:49 EDT

Hi all,

I am resurrecting a Star Castle and have a later rev monitor board which has
the factory modifications already done (by the factory - ie the circuit
traces are screen on the board to allow for the diode on the LF13331 and the
820 ohm resistors between legs 15 and 18 of the DAC80s). My question is why
the factory might put in one of these resistors but install a jumper in
place of the other one. Should I add in the missing one?

-Douglas