Re: Quantum spotted Portland OR auction

From: Cris Rhea <crhea_at_mayo.edu>
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 15:40:22 EST

> I think there were ~500 each of Quantum, I Robot and Havoc. May have been
> more of the I, Robot though.

So, what's a serial number of (Quantum) "UR05000" mean? Didn't someone do
an Atari serial number registry a few years ago?

> Are you the Chris I sold the Major Havoc tempest conversion to in
> Minneapolis?
>
> Tony

My mind is a blank... I've haven't done much with the games for a while, so
I'm drawing a blank where I got mine... Yes, I have a MH Tempest conversion,
and yes, I live South of Minneapolis... so Yes, it was probably yours
(probably 4-5 years ago?).

Ever since Ray Ghanbari had kid #1 then moved to CA, the games have
pretty much been on the back burner... he was the one who got me to
go on warehouse raids and dug up old operators to see what they had
stashed away...

--- Cris

--
 Cristopher J. Rhea                     Mayo Foundation
 Research Computing Facility             Pavilion 2-25