Re: Quantum spotted Portland OR auction

From: Tony Jones <tony_at_tonyjones.com>
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 13:43:47 EST

I'm in the Portland OR area.

I e-mailed the guy, got a coy "maybe later" reply. He obviously knows what he
has.

As an aside. I'm getting out of games and will be selling most of my
collection. Prefer local buyers. The following are available pretty much
right away, though I feel obliged to point out that I know what they are
worth and will be expecting top$.

        Quantum dedicated excellent (amplifone+wintron)
        Major Havoc dedicated very good (amplifone+wintron)
        I Robot dedicated excellent
        Tempest cocktail very good (scratches on top glass, w/ LV2000)
        Star Wars upright very good (wells gardner monitor w/ LV2000)

I think there were ~500 each of Quantum, I Robot and Havoc. May have been
more of the I, Robot though.

Are you the Chris I sold the Major Havoc tempest conversion to in Minneapolis?

Tony