Re: Quantum spotted Portland OR auction

From: Cris Rhea <crhea_at_mayo.edu>
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 11:31:20 EST

> Just a heads up for any list members in the Oregon area.
> I was just looking thru ebay listings and there's a Quantum
> cab in the background of auction #3249828220

I've been out of the loop for a while in vector collecting... how rare is
a Quantum cabinet? Does anybody know the serial number ranges for
Quantum?

I'd previously heard of Quantum, but had never seen one of the cabinets
until this photo...

I ask all this because it turns out I have one of these cabinets. I knew it
was an Atari cabinet just from the style of the artwork, but had no idea
what it was originally (it's been converted to a Street Fighter).

--- Cris

--
 Cristopher J. Rhea                     Mayo Foundation
 Research Computing Facility             Pavilion 2-25