Re: Weirdly Deformed STAR WARS

From: Ed Henciak <ehenciak_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Oct 26 2003 - 21:22:01 EST

This almost looks like the BIP/linear pots need tweaked/replaced. Did
you try tweaking the pots during self test (i.e. the "align the box
lines and the raster test)? If you get no response from one of the pots
(something on the screen should "move significantly"), you may be able
to narrow down the problem.

Ed