Re: WTB: MPSU 03/04, 07 and 57

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 09:52:40 EST

Hey Dave,

I think your key word there is 'source'. The MPSU07s were completely
unobtainable last time I searched. Well, for a reasonable price I suppose.

Rodger Boots came up with a nice cross-reference table for the MPSU transistors
(Hi Rodger - please e-mail me!)

http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/tech/g05_transistor_list.pdf
http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/tech/uniwatt.html
and