WTB: Quantum marquee

From: joemagiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 17:02:00 EST

Let me say up front, I promise this will be a one time only WTB post to this
list for this item (unless I acquire another Quantum sometime in my life -
HA).

I recently got Cris Rhea's converted cab, have a CPO, monitor, boardset.
Can hack together wiring. Might anyone part with a decent condition marquee
for cash or trade? I do have a repro marquee insert, and it looks pretty
good, but I'd much rather have the real thing.

If so, please let me know privately, off the list (to be sure we end this
list thread). And if you want to tell me I'm dreaming/crazy/whatever, let's
do that off the list too.

Joe
joemagiera@ameritech.net