Re: WTB: Quantum marquee

From: oll <oll_at_lineone.net>
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 06:14:54 EST

Joe,

I can't remember where i've damn well seen it now. But one of the US online
arcade sites has an original for sale.

Not TNT but like TNT if you get what I mean. It was $80.

I hope this helps!! ( then again, it might just be a cue to make you go
looking for a needle in a haystack ).

/o

( who luckily got a complete Quantum, thanks Arch )