Electrohome G05 pinout differences

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 16:27:35 EST

What's the difference between the connector P500 on some of the PCB's marked P299 and other versions of this PCB? P299 is the one that has the additional large resistors at R100,R101.

I see P500 is keyed at pin4 on one monitor and pin5 on the other. If the wiring harness is keyed at one pin (ie pin4) can you just move the wire over to make it compatible with the other type of monitor? I have schematics for one, but not the other.

Matt