Re: Electrohome G05 pinout differences

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 17:06:29 EST

Are there differences in the Welss Gardner V2000
deflection board P500 connector? I was only aware of the
differences in the Issue 4 Electrohome deflection PCB.

Although I need to update it Matt, you can read some stuff
here. Perhaps I should also rename it? :)

http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/tech/bw_vector_monitor_faq.pdf

tm