Midway "EARTH FRIEND MISSION"

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 10:25:28 EST

I know Al Kossow dug up some information on this game back in 1998
(potential plug to search the new archives at vectorlist.org? :)

I just got some additional information from Tim Skelly. Not too much,
but interesting nonetheless.

"It probably would have been a Dave Nutting product that would have
been sold to or distributed by Bally/Midway. The game itself was a
sit-down
POV that involved flying through a valley. Sort of a POV Defender as I
recall it. It took a lot of CPU power and it was almost impossible to
tell
when you were about to crash. Get close to a vector mesh and all you see
is
black."

tom