Re: SW Vector PROM problem

From: Steven Winslow <winslow_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun Nov 30 2003 - 12:55:11 EST

Everyone!

I noticed that prom 136021-113 was running quite hot compared to the other
3 chips so I swapped in a second replacement and now the board appears to
be working properly. After a few hours of "burn in testing" last night a
few hours again this morning it looks like all is well.

Any thoughts on the original AVG board and why it would have no video
output ? Is there a common failing part on these?

Thanks !

Steve