Re: Battle Zone Mini SN:0091

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Sun Dec 07 2003 - 00:52:08 EST

Guess #1: if heatsink isn't running hot maybe someone replaced it and
used (or didn't use) the correct amount of grease.

Guess #2: power supply strapped for too low a power line voltage (for
example, strapped for 110 while being plugged into 125 volts).

Guess #3: power supply set to too low of an output voltage (4 instead
of 5).