RE: Last Minute Christmas Tip

From: Joe <joe_at_joesarcade.com>
Date: Mon Jan 05 2004 - 05:23:07 EST

Well, this one's a bit late... But...

Save your pokeys that are only half dead. IE the ones with either a
sound problem or a bad controller input.. You can use the one with a bad
controller input on a Quad Pokey Eliminator and the bad sound one on a
game which only needs it for controller inputs.. Just remember to mark
them so you don't use them where you need a complete pokey.

JB