Re: little BW XY monitor

From: Zonn <zonn_at_zonn.com>
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 23:57:48 EST

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 18:42:15 -0600, "Fredk" <Arcadexpo@mchsi.com> wrote:

>http://www.cis.rit.edu/~sdlpci/Juice/
>
>Just a little B/W 12" XY monitor I built for Zonn's ZVG, but of coarse it works on
>original arcade games too.

Very cool!

Fred has sent me one of his rewound wyse terminal yokes that can be used to
replace the Vectrex yoke, very nice looking, in fact I'm not quite sure what
part he rewound.

But what it looks like, you only have to rewind the easy half. The half that
just loops around the ferrite core, not that half that does the fancy loops down
the middle that look machine fabricated. (If you look at a yoke, hopefully you
know what I'm talking about.)

-Zonn

PS Fred, don't take this wrong (look for the smiley at the end of the sentence),
but maybe your next project should be learning how to build a tripod.
;-) <-- smiley.