Gravitar > Major Havoc conversion questions

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 18:42:22 EST

Hello,

     I have a Gravitar cabinet with an Amplifone monitor. My Major Havoc
boardset plays in this cabinet, (using the Gravitar>MH conversion board) but my x
size is too big and the picture still looks goofy, even after adjusting the X
LIN and X size on both the MH board and the conversion board.
    First, I don't think I can plug the MH boardset into my Gravitar harness
without the conversion board. For Major Havoc, pin X on P20 is +22vdc, and pin
W is -22vdc. For Gravitar, P20 pin X is not used, and Pin W is not used, and
pin 3 is +22vdc and pin 4
is -22vdc.
    Has anyone run MH in a Gravitar or Space Duel cabinet with an Amplifone
monitor? Can I eliminate the conversion board? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You,
Michael Kelley