Amplifone Grav>MH Conversion done, pics.. Where are wiretap PDFs??

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 02:30:37 EST

This actually turned out to be very easy. I simply cut the conversion board
trace to pin A on J4 (don't panic, nice cut, easily restorable - I'm not
trashing a SD/BW/GRAV > MH conversion board!), then ran a modwire p19 pin 9 to J4
pin A on the conversion board.

http://www.members.aol.com:/mkdud/mhconv/mhcbmod.jpg

This was after removing the modwire jumpers to J19 pins M & N on my MH main
board that go to the LF13201's in the AVG, Thanks again for the faq and info,
Tony!

One more question. Is it normal for the maze to have gaps in the vertical
lines? I can't remember if this is normal - sorry for the moving pic, but you
should be able to see the gap just to the right of Rex' head, and another to the
left of the "3 lives" text:

http://www.members.aol.com:/mkdud/mhconv/mhmaze.jpg

I must have missed something, but where did the Wiretap pdf's go? I tried
accessing the MH coversion kit manual through wiretap as well as through KLOV,
and I'm getting nowhere. Does anyone have PDF's of the Tempest>MH and SD>MH
conversion manuals?

Thanks Again,
Michael Kelley