Re: Where are wiretap PDFs??

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 10:09:54 EST

Michael,

Thanks for noting the mod to the adapter PCB. I suppose I need to do the
same thing eventually... :)

All of the Spies archive (and a lot more) has been incorporated into
Pete Ashdown's "arcarc" site. Since Pete runs his own ISP, bandwidth
isn't as much as an issue ;)

You can access the site here:
http://arcarc.xmission.com/

And the Major Havoc conversion document is here:
http://arcarc.xmission.com/PDF%20Arcade%20Manuals%20and%20Schematics/

tom