Battlezone pt3 -- found source of shrinking

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 17:06:38 EST

Finally heard arcing comming from the HV cage, as the screen was shrinking.
HV diode has been replaced, but the arcing isn't from there.

Long story short -- there is slight arcing comming from the underside of the
HV transformer. Obviously it 'works' -- it only shrinks slightly, and I'm
guessing this could be the dimming problem too, but one thing at a time.

I don't see any cracks under there, there is some play around where one of
the fine wires comes out of the bottom though. Nothing that screams "I'm a
big problem" though.

Anything to do, other than covering the bottom in HV silicone ?